Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sunshine, glorious Sunshine

here's the kids playing with the tree. I had to chuckle, bc i was out in a sleeveless shirt, yet Makenneh insisted on her winter coat and boots. They looked just marvelous with the skirt she had on....lol.


Sebastian enjoying the sunshine!
The view if you were to glance upward...such beautiful skies!
Sebastian playing with a stick, in the mud!


And then this is how Makenneh slept last night! Right alongside her guitar! Future musician??? She loves her music, that's for sure!

We spent all day outside yesterday. We went for a walk, they played in the yard...and they still wanted to stay up late. I was so sure that they would crash early given all the outdoor air they breathed, but hey, they have the energizer bunny beat...the keep going and going and going and GOING! Today is gloomy and not as warm. Of course, i heard snow for thursday..that has to be ludicrous. But, im sure it's true. I know the warm day was just a fluke but, dang, we hit 72 degrees here! And then they want to talk snow for tomorrow! I'm most certain the snow will melt as it hits the ground, or at least, i hope it does. I am done with snow for now! had a taste of beautiful weather and I want more!

I had bunco last night...didn't win anything, as usual. I started out sooo good. I was certain i would get a prize....but it never fails, i start losing more than winning. But i rarely ever seem to lose enough to at least get boobie prize....how's that...can't even lose good! LOL.

Today around noon, that lady is coming for the wedding dress. She is so excited. I hope it works for them. It certainly does need a cleaning though! But getting it altered and cleaned is sure cheaper than buying a new one!

Well, i need to get off here and get picking up...before she gets here in an hour!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Did she like the dress?? :)

It looks like they had fun yesterday! Zachary had his winter coat on for a while yesterday. He did have a fever brewing though. I didn't know that. :( He put his spring coat on to go to school and then he was cold!

But yes, beautiful day here in Michigan yesterday. Today is nice too, compared to our forecast! :) I'm certain they have it right with the snow, for we do live in Michigan.