Wednesday, April 25, 2007

7 things

Tagged by JulieQ

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

WEll, i must admit that I don't know of 7 ppl who read my blog...but I will go ahead and while i am struggling with 7 facts, I will hopefully think of at least one person to tag. most of my readers don't have their own blogs...so it wouldn't work to tag them!

1. I'll start by stealing Julie's fact...i chew on my cheek too. Although, I think i do it more out of boredom than anything else.

2. I do laundry pretty much every day. Yet, i never reach the end!

3. I get irritated very easily. Once irritated, everything grates on my nerves!

4. I love sleep but have insomnia. I am a night owl and hate to go to bed before 11pm.

5. I hate mornings, so i would be happy if i could just stay up as late as ever and sleep in as late as ever.

6. I pour a glass of coke almost as soon as I wake up..it's my coffee!

7. I like to procrastinate...to an extreme.

There, i did it. It wasn't as painful as I thought it might be. It just seems like most of these things are common knowledge if you read my blog. Oh well! Best i could do. Now, im off to try for a nap!

I tag mom of three. I don't think there is anyone else who reads me who has a blog that hasn't been tagged...helen? you been tagged? If not, you are now! I didn't see a post yet, so if not, tag, you're it, too!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I love coke too. I just can't handle the caffiene! One can a day is all I can handle. :( I guess that is good for my waist line. ;)

Somewhere on my blog, I listed 100 things about me. I will have to try and find it. I thought it would be really hard, but somehow, I made it to 100. I think it was 100. :)

Julie Q said...

I found it. :)

http://anotherdaypassesby.blogspot.com/2005/07/100-things-going-to-try-anyway.html

If you want to read it that is. :)