Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Pain, pain, go away

Of course, for me, I never really got any sleep...how can it be morning? LOL. I was up all night with a severe headache. I took about 7 or8 hot showers through the night, heated my hot pack up about 15 times, paced, laid down, got up, went to bed, came to couch, sat at desk..was just beside myself. I would put the hot pack on my head, lay down, well, lay back bc i couldn't handle laying down. I would start to drift off and either start coughing or the hot pack would cool down and bam! Up with excruciating head pain. When Jeremy's alarm went off, i was so happy. He waited on me and tried to help me feel better. For a bit, it helped. I drifted back off to sleep, woke up again and pain back full throttle. Finally, at 730ish, i called mom. She brought me out some Tylenol 3 w/codiene. I was on the verge of tears. I would have cried, but i know that doesn't help, only makes it worse. She brought me a neck massager, more hot packs, sinus pills and the t3. I took a t3 as soon as she got here...and it immediately started to help. I also put the neck messager on. The headache is gone now and im just left with the nagging feeling in my head. I can deal with that. Mom had offered to take me to the hospital, but i have no insurance, so i didn't go. I need to get something going for insurance, bc i need pills for this. I get these way too often and it's horrible.

Yesterday was beautiful. The kids and I went outside and we played a little "baseball", Makenneh rode her bike and it was nice. Today, the rain has already started, but it beats snow! Although there is talk that it could turn to snow, but not stick. Pooey on that!

The codiene is kicking in and I want to just go to sleep. I can't bc Sebastian is already up for the day. Gonna have to suck it up! My mom is going shopping with my aunt. I mentioned wanting to go. I might. It would keep me busy enough to stay awake, but then, i don't feel like getting me and kids ready to go anywhere. not to mention, i don't have extra money! It could still be fun to just hang out. Can ya tell im really debating this?!

Well, I'm gonna get off here and surf the net for something to keep me awake. I could clean, but I don't have much energy and I'm afraid to do too much for fear that headache will come back. The nagging feeling is there reminding me that the headache isn't that far gone.

6 comments:

Julie Q said...

Oh, sounds like an awful migraine Christina! Usually I get one with PMS. My head aches too when one is over. Usually the entire next day. :(

Do you have that michild insurance for the kids? Or do they have state insurance already. I forgot what it is called! And I had it for Amanda.

I was up in the night too. I had a little headache and I was coughing. Maybe it was something in the air? ;)

mom to three great kids said...

Wow! sounds like you had a really rough time with that headache....i hope you feel better soon....:)

mom to three great kids said...

Wow! sounds like you had a really rough time with that headache....i hope you feel better soon....:)

mom to three great kids said...

Wow! sounds like you had a really rough time with that headache....i hope you feel better soon....:)

mom to three great kids said...

sorry...my computer went a little crazy and printed my message 3 times...these darn machines!

The other me said...

I hope that headache cleared for good! I am so glad we have some great weather here the sun makes it all much better!