Monday, April 16, 2007

That's a wrap

Spring Break is over! Back to reality. LOL. Actually, it didn't seem any different. I was too busy with other things to "miss" taking Makenneh to and from school! I kinda feel cheated now...lol!

I didn't escape the break without kids. They arrived on thurs and Des left fri night to stay at my sister's. Then, Sat night Kenny stayed with my brother....and then today, Steph was picked up. So, day by day, they disappeared...lol. Des did get dropped off here to catch her ride home and when Makenneh said she wanted Des to stay, Des said, "Maybe next weekend!" I came up with a quick, "NO, NO Kids next weekend!" I need a break! I have to tell you this....on Friday, I went through 12 hot dogs for lunch! Yes, count them, 12! I can't afford to feed teenagers! Yikes!

I attempted a Barbie cake for Makenneh...it turned out like crap! I wasn't in the mood. I was stressed and frustrated and nothing seemed to be going right for me on Saturday! She was happy, all the same! Then, that little stinker dirtied up most of her new clothes before 2pm today! She put an outfit on, would get it wet or get something on it, take it off, put a new one and finally i told her that was it! Geesh! I am the same way if i get something on my clothes, i have to change. But it's a bad habit for kids to get into bc well, the laundry is a never-ending battle! LOL. She got a cute Dora bathing suit with a little wrap/skirt to go on it and it is soo o cute. She had to try it on today, too! She can be quite the little diva! She is getting into dresses and skirts and dressing up like a princess! And boy can she pose for that darn camera. You can guess..i forgot mine ( i would have forgotten my head were it not attached). My aunt took pics so hopefully i can get some! IF and when i do, i will be sure to share! She also got a Dora bike. The one with training wheels. She loves it! Now if the weather will cooperate, she can ride it! She did get to ride it a bit today. Oh and she got 2 4-packs of play dough! She loves that stuff!

Well, i am exhausted and think im gonna finish up on here and head for bed! It's calling my name. I have had a sore throat for a few days now and it seems to be getting worse. I am trying to fight it, but mom said that that's the start of a bug that has been going around. I don't want to be sick! bleh!

1 comment:

mom to three great kids said...

Glad to hear the weekend went well...now if you could only get some well deserved rest...