Friday, April 06, 2007

Insomnia again

I have to quit taking naps. Today was really unavoidable, as I had a migraine...took anacin several times, hot shower, hot packs...it went away for a bit then came back, quick fast and hard and so i took a tylenol 3 w/ codiene..and well, that tends to make one sleepy! I took a nap and woke up with a bigger headache...lol. So, another hot shower and more rest! It finally has gone away (knocks on wood). Those things are nothing to mess with. They can be down right debilitating!

Saturday we are going to my parents' to have Pizza and color eggs. Gma and A. Bev will be there! Tomorrow Im not doing anything, if i can help it! Of course, there is no gas in car, really and i have all of $5...and need i mention that gas shot from 2.44 this morning to 2.85 by afternoon! Crazy! then, in the paper i read that they are considering a gas tax increase for MI and increasing the cost of vehicle registration 50%. Wonderful, bc our economy is booming so much so that we are ranked like 2nd to last state as far as crappy economies go! So hike them taxes! WE can afford it! LOL. They say they need to in order to increase funding for road repairs. Well, i have an even better solution....repair the roads right the first time...it may cost more initially, but will pay off in the long run and save money! patching crap here and there just doesn't cut it. Ok, im lashing out bc darn it, im not gonna be able to afford to drive my car. If i can afford to register, i won't be able to afford gas for it...lol. Gettin me a horse. That'll work til the first winter where im stuck trapsing out in cold snow to feed...wait, it would work until i had to shovel poop the first time...or haul hay. Bleh! Not my thing. Have to move to a city so i can utilize my legs. Can't walk anywhere from here...well anywhere worth walking to. ~end rant~

I really have nothing exciting to write about...so im gonna spare ya all the boring nothingness and get ready for bed....hopefully i can fall asleep!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Migraines are awful! I usually get one a month with PMS. What works for me is 1000 mgs of ibuprofen. That is 5 of the 200 mg ones. I don't have a prescription for the stronger ones, so I take more of the smaller ones. ;) And then usually if I sit quiet (quiet doesn't happen often here) for a few minutes it will let up and eventually go away.

Have fun coloring the eggs! We are doing that today! I'm making homemade pizza too! :)

The price of gas is awful lately! I'm hoping it goes down after Easter. It usually goes up around a time they know people will be traveling. I believe they blame demand. Whatever! And registration on a minivan is already over $80! I dread it going up more! YIKES! I had seen that on the news, but I didn't know it would be 50%!

Sorry for the rant in your comments. :) Gas and registration are already high enough without them going higher.