Saturday, April 14, 2007

Helen, I hope you didn't rely on Google maps to get to Cali

So, i went to myspace and one of the bulletins said to go to google.com, click on maps, click get directions from New York, NY to Paris France. Then, when it comes up, look at number 23. Read the directions! Here is the link directly to that site, if it will work. If not, ya gotta do all the finger work yourself, but i guarantee it's work every keystroke! LOL

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&tab=wl&q=

So, after seeing this, I thought of you, Helen and your upcoming trip to the US. I chuckled and thought, Helen, I hope you aren't relying on Google maps to get ya here! It will be a long, cold, wet journey! LOL.

My cousin just informed me that the link doesn't work. So, you will probably have to go to google and type it in yourself.

I really thought we were more technologically advanced, but i guess I was fooling myself!
ENJOY!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Happy Birthday to Makenneh!! :) I do hope the weather holds out for you! The sun isn't shining here (yet) this morning. It would be nice to see though. :)

And yes, the years fly by so darn fast! So very fast.

The other me said...

3,800 mi (about 29 days 7 hours)!!! Ha ha! Happy birthday 'Kenna baby! Hope you get to ride those horses xxxxx