Monday, April 23, 2007

Hmmm

I don't know what to title this..just gonna be some random rambles.

I called my mom at about 754p to see if i had to pick Makenneh up or what...she told me that Makenneh didn't want to come home. I had mom put her on the phone and as soon as she heard my voice, she got an attitude and said, "i don't wanna come home!". Hmph, fine! I will pack your clothes you can live with gma and papa. OK, i didn't say that. Heck, i had no time to say anything bc as soon as she voiced her opinion, she gave the phone back to my mom. So, i knew she had a good time and apparently, they were still rolling...lol. I took a shower and got aroun and went to get her. She was gone with my mom to get dinner and when she walked in and saw me, she said the same thing! Gee, missed ya too, kid! LOL. She did not want to come home. She wanted to stay at gma's and she made that very clear. Needless to say, she is sleeping peacefully, at home! I just stayed and visited and when it was time to go, reminded her of a certain kitty that might just be missing her...lol. She had a good time up north and mom and dad both said she was very well behaved! How i beamed with pride! Dad said there was one small incident and it was bc she was laying on the couch, got up to have ice cream and while she was eating her ice cream at the table, my brother and Sara sat down on the couch. Well, she thought that she needed her spot back...and didn't think she should have to share it. But, she sat down, and dad said she was out! She was over tired.

Sebastian must've had a good time at gma Chris's, as he fell asleep on the way home. When he woke up, he was a bit crabby, but then was happy-go-lucky and full of boundless energy. He looked so grown up and was jabbering away and running and jumping and was just a delight! Both kids were so sweet and wonderful tonight! I knew the break would do us all good and I certainly got to refresh! Neither of them gave me a fit going to bed and all is well. Sebastian got a new baseball hat while at gma's. It looks so cute on him! Maybe ill take a pic tomorrow to share. I need to actually take pics anyway! Maybe i can get some cute ones that will be worth paying to get printed! I don't know though, cuz my camera is crappy. Might use mom's! I'm sure i would have better luck!

Anyway, that's all i have for now. OH, i am feeling better now, after my day long nap and resting. My mom looked at my throat again tonight and saw no white, but said it is quite red.

Good night

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

I am glad you are feeling better. Drainage can be painful. Either that or the medicine is working. Hard to tell. :) Either way, I'm glad your throat isn't has as sore.

I always leave long comments, so I don't mind if you do. :)