Sunday, April 01, 2007

I survived the weekend

Barely, but i survived it! LOL. The bday party went well. The rain even held off for us! Can't ask for anything more! The cakes were a big hit..everyone loved them. I forgot my camera, but did take pics on my mom's...so i will just need to get her SD card to upload them. Then I will share!

Sebastian got a lot of clothes, couple packs of socks, a pack of undies (my mother in law just thinks he should need them...he is not interested in potty training at all right now and she called to ask and i told her just that...but oh well, they are cute), 2 pair of swim trunks, several movies, including Peter Pan, a push and go race car that he absolutely loves and a Golf Club set by fisher price..which him and sis both love. Oh and he also got 22.00 and a little farm tractor push toy.

And now the count down is on for Easter! I was able to get some shopping done last night...but not a lot. It is so hard to shop for Easter when their bdays are one before and one week after the holiday. So far they have a book each (the little golden books), play dough, viewfinder each and an extra set of reels, bubbles, football (seb), matchbox cars(seb) and im drawing a blank. I kinda want to get them each an outfit and then a few more small things and be done with it. Well, candy, of course.

both kids are still up. I really thought they would crash early, but then again, all the excitement and play was countered by an over abundance of sweets.

I came home from the party and slept for about 2 hours. I was whipped. So, I will probably be up for the long haul tonight.

Tomorrow is registration for college. I can't wait. My mom is gonna watch the kids while i go sign up. I need to decide when to take classes...im leaning towards evening, bc i will always have a sitter. Makes things much easier when you don't have to stress over a sitter!

Well, im gonna get off here and do my rounds on the net!

Oh, and guess what....we have freakin snow in our forecast...wth?! Wed or so,i guess. I was really hoping we were done with that nasty white stuff!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Oh, come on, we live in Michigan. :) You know it can snow here in June! ;) I'm not hoping it will, but it can! One September, we went apple picking. It snowed! It was so cold! But it is Michigan. I wouldn't trade living any place else for it either. :)

Sounds like you are doing great on the Easter basket fillings. I have never put too much in them myself. Especially when the kids were younger.

Also sounds like Seb had a great bday! Tee hee to your mil and the underwear! Both of my boys had no interest in the potty until they were nearly 3! And with that, I had to push them! Ken's Grandma tried to tell me that I should have had Amanda potty trained by the time she turned 1. She couldn't even walk yet! Gotta love the inlaws. :)