Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Yeah, Im still here

Just been too tired to post, i guess. Not to mention, nothing exciting to post about.

Last night i had bunco. It was fun and felt so good to get out of the house. I came home around 930 and the kids were sleeping. I was sooo happy. That is, until Jeremy told me they fell asleep around 6pm. I was so sure they would wake up at any moment and keep me up. And if they didn't do that, then of course, they would be up way too early in the am. Well, they stayed sleeping. i had insomnia again and was up til almost 2am. The kids woke up around 430am. Jeremy let me sleep and watched after them while he was getting ready for work, but i had to get up at 6 bc he had to leave for work. The kids have been up and going strong ever since. They won't take naps, they are driving me crazy (mostly bc i am so exhausted that i am ill and irritable) and I was ready to run from this place by 9am.

We just finished lunch. They are in their bedroom playing right now. Hopefully they continue to be good. I had sat with Seb on the couch, cuddling. I would feel him go limp and think, yes! he is gonna go to sleep. Nope. As soon as he would realize he was nodding off, he would climb down and walk around, then come back to me. Stinker.

I think im gonna see if my cousin will keep them tonight so i can get a break. All this talk about everyone else needing a break and wanting me to keep kids so they can have breaks...well, i want a turn! Unlike them, my kids are home with me all day, every day. They don't go to full day school and the 3 hours Makenneh is at school, i spend 30 mins or so getting her there and picking her up. The rest of the time is spent making dinner and feeding the family.

Anyway, i just feel yucky today and would rather climb in bed and pass out! The kinda good news is that jeremy will be home early...around 3..the bad news is, of course, that will make our paycheck short! Ugh, no winning! Well, im off here to coerce 2 kids to take a nap!

2 comments:

mom to three great kids said...

New to blogging, but i just wanted to let you know how much i enjoy your blog, not to mention how much i laugh when you talk about your two wonderful kids. Keep up the good work.

Julie Q said...

Honestly, if Ken got out early one day a week, I'd happily go without the money.

I hope the kids did take a nap for you! If not, perhaps early to bed? Not too early though. ;)

My break was more stressful than staying here! But ah, you can't trade parents in can you? ;)