Friday, June 16, 2006

Anybody looking to adopt a cute lil 1yr old?


Don'tcha just love that face?????
And he was in a happy mood!!!
If i have to deal with much more of his high pitched screaming over nothing, he will be up for grabs!!!!! That's what I woke up to this morning...his screaming. It wouldn't be half as bad if it were regular crying or something...but it is screaching that will make your ears ring. I hate it. Im trying to ignore it, bc I don't want to encourage it. I will go nuts if he keeps this up. I was quite ticked this morning, bc the bugger didn't go to bed til 1am...he would screach and cry every time I tried to put him to bed, waking Jeremy up several times. So, i figured with him going to bed so late, he would sleep in. HAH! That's what I get for thinking. He still got up around 730. I tried pushing it later...i put him in bed with me..but he just climbed into the window...so i put him back in his crib...he screamed. I am already at my wit's end and the day has just begun! And, Makenneh isn't even up yet! TGIF, my ass! LOL. I will take any advice on ways to squelch the screams. Im working on the ignoring it right now...we will see how that goes. The scary thing is, he is so loud and we are in a trailer park..im just waiting for the cops to show up at my house one of the times...after a neighbor calls in that there is a baby screaming fiercly as if he has been beat! I know they have to be able to hear him. It is so loud. I want to record this awful noise to share....bc you know misery loves company. You should all get the joys of hearing my lil guy scream in the highest pitch you have heard. Im still trying to figure out how something so entirely awful could come from that beautiful baby of mine. Then I remember, he is his father's son. He has those beautiful blue eyes that melt the heart and will probably get him out of a few tight spots in life...just battin those baby blues. LOL. His daddy is hard to say no to, too when he bats those eyes. Of course, daddy has mastered the art of a complete innocent "puppy dog" look, that would be irresistable to the toughest of hearts. It's complete with puckered lips and all. LOL.

Well, Sebastian is content, watching Toy Story for right now. This movie really holds his interest. I am off to check my mail...


2 comments:

JEFFY said...

This is such a cute pictue! I know what you mean abou t those ear piercing shrieks! Googoo used to do that. Rex doesnt do it thank God, he's got a little huskey voice and sometimes even when he cried it looks like he's a mime! He does it wothout noise! Hhaha! I had him checked out and it doesnt seem to be any physical problem tho. Kiss King

Julie Q said...

Oh, I missed this one! Yes, I'd take him! :) I love little kids! Not sure where I'd put him, but my old boy is gone for the summer! ;)

They can get on your nerves at times can't they? :)