Sunday, June 18, 2006

Crappy Weekend

Well, Jeremy is quite sick. He stayed home while the kids and I went to my parents' house and he isn't going to his dad's. The plan is for him to stay home from work tomorrow and go in. We can't really afford the missed work, as he doesn't get paid sick days, but it's better to get everything checked out and on meds if necessary instead of misisng more work if it gets worse.

On the bright side, that means I have a definite way to work without inconveniencing anyone else. Makenneh is staying at my parents' tonight, so we just need a sitter for Sebastian while Jeremy goes to the doc.

Anyway, I guess that's it for now...Just got home a lil bit ago...Oh, though, I must say...when i got home, Jeremy had picked up the living room and done some of the dishes, even though he isn't feeling well. He felt bad that he didn't finish dishes, but said that's all he could do. I am so amazed. It's father's day, he is sick, and he was cleaning while I was at a cook out, relaxing!

No comments: