Wednesday, June 07, 2006

WOOHOOOO!

I am sooo excited! My mom just stopped by to drop off freezer bags so I can package the chicken I bought and Makenneh started crying that she wanted to go bye bye with her...so guess what??? makenneh is with gma and Sebastian is down for a nap! How lucky am I? Now, what shall I do with my free time? It is so hard....I should clean. But, it would also be a great time to take a nap. Or, read a book, or watch one of the movies we rented last night or just do whatever i want. I think I will clean some, package that chicken, and then loaf! LOL. Things seem to really be looking up around here! We sold the ford, the military stuff, i got a job, the living room is clean....what else can go right? The loan???

Well, im off to enjoy my peace and quiet!

3 comments:

Julie Q said...

I'm all for thinking positive, yes, let's hope for the loan. ;)

I must say, I would have napped! he he I love my sleep. And I get so little of it.

Oh and so nice of Grandma to take Makenneh for you. Gotta love Grandma!

JEFFY said...

And Darling you so deserve it! Thanks for posting, so we can share in your joy and your "moment"! Kiss, King

The other me said...

YEAY! Hope it was fun and lasted a LONG time!!