Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Wish me Luck

I don't really think I will need luck as far as getting the job...but I need in luck in getting the transportation part figured out. I told Jeremy that he needs to at the very least, casually mention to Marty, the guy he rides to work with, that I need the car now bc I have a job and find out when he plans on fixing his truck. I can't rely on everyone else to get me to and from work as well as kids to sitter. Tiffney said she would come pick me up and take me and then keep the kids, but i would be working for free by the time i compensated her for all that gas plus babysitting. But, i figure I have to at least take this first step or I will never have a job. Jeremy's wanted me to get a job for awhile now and now he has to do his part by seeing to it that I can drive my own car. *wink*

Well, I have to leave here in a few for the interview...so im off.

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Good luck! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

JEFFY said...

Sugar, I've been trying to comment all day and blogger was messed up not letting me leave comments! I'd wish you luck but I see up ther you got the job! Bless your pea pickin heart! hahahah Great news!