Sunday, June 18, 2006

Irritable!

Today I have been soo irritable. I just want everyone to go away for awhile and leave me alone. I am so sick of Sebastian's shrieking and screaming, Makenneh's stubbornness and disobedience and Jeremy's video games and the house being a mess and having kids up my ass all the time and I think that's enough bitching for one breath! LOL.

Im so irritable, Im mad at Jeremy for being sick....that's when you know it's bad. But seriously, Im pissed bc he went to his brother's today to play xbox, came home around 3 and wasn't feeling good...took his temp...100.3. UGH! So, he has been on the couch or in the recliner sleeping on and off most of the afternoon! So, I still had to deal with kids all by myself, basically, all day! I just want a day where I don't have to be the primary caregiver.

Oh and did I mention that the hampster got out of his cage while we were napping and was MIA for several hours. That had me stressed to bc 1) I know it would break Makenneh's heart if something happened to him and 2.) I would miss him too.

Ok, im really too irritable to even be posting. My chest feels like it's going to explode! Makenneh is still up and its 1am! She is clinging to me and I just want my space. I know I sound awful right now, but i feel like im suffocating!

OK, bitch session over!
Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Sorry you had a such a bad day! :(

I hope today is better. It is cooler and breezy here. I'm sure your sweet little girl couldn't sleep because it was so darn warm last night. Perhaps that will help her sleep tonight. It being cooler and her tired from being up late last night? I will hope for you anyway. :)