Thursday, June 15, 2006

I got the job!!!!!!

I am sooo freaking excited! I seriously didn't think I was gonna get it. Afterall, I took the drug test Saturday...this is thursday! But, while i was at Kroger, getting diapers, they called here...told Jeremy to tell me i start training on the register on Monday at 9am!!! I am ecstatic! I just hope things will work out with the car part....i swear, Jeremy just needs to swallow some of his pride and say, "Hey, Marty, how much longer before you can have your truck on the road? My wife starts a job, we really need the 2nd income and she is gonna need the car to get kids to sitter and get to work." Im sure that my training will be mostly days, while my shifts will be mostly evenings, bc i am low man on the seniority list!

Then the next dilemma is, Tiffney is gonna want to babysit. But, I don't see how i will be able to afford it, bc she pays me 2.00 an hour/kid and that is low....but still if i pay that same 2/kid, that's 4.00 and I will only be making 6.00. Minus what uncle Sam takes and then minus union dues....i will be working for free. And right now, with it being summer, I can have my cousin do it for much cheaper. so, we will see!

Anyway, I get out of the house, i get a paycheck and I will feel better!

Well me and Hubby are watching movies...so later!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

CONGRATULATIONS! :)

I hope it all goes well for you! More to blog about! he he

JEFFY said...

I pray you love your job and enjoy the time you need outside of your home. Sometimes its just worth it to get to have the break! Congratulations! Have fun! Kiss King