Sunday, June 11, 2006

Im still here....

Been having some technical difficulties around here lately. Our internet was having issues, then when i could get online, blogger was having issues.

Anyway, i went for my training today. 4 hours in front of a computer, nonstop...for virtual training/orientation. Most of it was already stuff I knew. But, ya know..gotta do it. The kids missed me terribly while i was gone..go figure. I came home and was greated like the Messiah. Sebastian clung to me like crazy. As soon as I got home, we had to get rounded up to go to my uncles. We hung out there most of the evening. When we were heading home, Makenneh started crying that she wanted to sleep at gma's house. SHe didn't wanna get out of the car when we got home...so we brought in all the stuff we had and went back out to get and she had climbed to the driver seat, sat down and buckled up and hand her hands on the wheel. she said she was going to gmas house. JEremy got in the passenger seat, buckled up and i stood there, talking to her. WE were able to convince her peacefully that she can't drive to gma's bc she is too young and doesn't have a license...lol. Jeremy sent me in for the camera.

So, this is my little girl heading to gma's house....

Tomorrows plans are to take her fishing. She has been wanting to go and Jeremy got her a fishing pole last weekend, but we just didn't have the time to get out to fish. So, tomorrow, we plan to pack a picnic and go fishing.

3 comments:

JEFFY said...

Well, how sweet! A picnic and fishing! Maybe it wont be a lot of cussing and fussing people there! Bless you and all your family, Lo. Kiss, King

Julie Q said...

And what a beautiful day you have to go fishing! Sounds like a fun day you have planned. :)

My son (and he's 14) never lets us keep the fish. ;) He always wants to let them live. he he

Have fun!

LosingSanity said...

We probably won't keep the fish either, just because Jeremy doesn't like fish and I don't like it enough to warrant keeping them and cleaning them, etc. LOL.