Friday, June 30, 2006

Prayers and Positive thoughts for a friend

My friend Stacy is pregnant with twins. These girls will make 5 kids total. They are stationed in Germany right now while her Hubby serves in the army. Sunday she started bleeding and was admitted into the hospital. She and babies are ok but they are keeping her there until she delivers. She isn't due until Oct. 13! this is going to be a long 3 months. They live 35 mins from the hospital and she is going to go nuts not being able to see her 3 kids much! Not to mention, its just plain boring and depressing in the hospital.

I contacted her sister in law who lives nearby me and we are going to put together a care package to send her with books, puzzles, etc to keep her busy. I hate feeling so helpless having her a world away! Her husband, Jon, said that the church is helping a lot with the kids. Unfortunately, he cannot get a lot of time off of work and not to mention, they need to steady checks. So, it is surely going to be a rough time for them. The poor girl is in a foreign country without her friends and family, to sit in a hospital for 3 months. I so wish i had the means to board a plane and get to her.

So anyway, please keep Stacy and her family in your thoughts and prayers. I really hope everything works out ok and that in no time at all she is home with her baby girls and their family complete!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

That is so scary. I hope she is able to hold on at least two more months! Please keep us updated on her, that will help me to remember to keep her in my thoughts.

Take care! Have a wonderful Holiday week!

Oh, and I'm nosey, who do you know in Alpena? ;) I'm pretty sure my Mom knows everybody there! he he

JEFFY said...

God bless her. My prayers are with her! I am pryaing for those babies!!!!!! Just wanted you to know! I'm behind on reading blogs! God bless y'all! Please keep us posted on her and those babies! do they have a website?Kiss King