Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fussies

Makenneh is playing with her babies and she asked for a bottle, bc her baby wanted to eat. So, i dig out a bottle for her...and in the bag were some pacifiers. So, she starts pulling them out and asked me to attach one ot her shirt (that she wasn't wearing). I told her i don't have a clip for it. And, I go back to checking my mail. She says, Mom look! My babies have their fussies now! She rigged it so that her tank top is around two babies necks using the straps and somehow has the pacifiers tied into to. Way too cute! But what is the cutest is how she is calling the pacifiers Fussies. I just love it. I know i should correct her, but i get a big smile and laugh every time i hear her say fussy. It's like music to my ears! I know, im weird, but you need to hear it to understand. Fussies, mom! ANd she actually pronounces it more like futsies, with a soft "t" in there. I am just thoroughly enjoying watching her play with her babies. She takes such good care of them. She gets them all bottles and fussies and lays them down, takes them for "walks" in the strollers she has...but they are all naked! I don't know what it is about girls and dolls, but the clothes seldom stay on. And of course, right now, she has them all tied together with a scarf and her tank top. But, aside from that, she takes good care of them...lol.

Well, i just had to share this silly story, bc every time i hear her say fussy i just crack up.

3 comments:

The other me said...

I can hear exactly how she would say fussie....Elijah calls Seth Tseff, with that quiet T..I LOVE it!

Julie Q said...

She sounds so cute! :) And is shows how loving you are, that she loves her babies so much.

I adored my little girls. If only one of them hadn't been such a tomboy!

JEFFY said...

Wait a minute. I was a little ole boy that loved dolls! Really! I think ALL kids should have dolls. I dont think boys should be ostracized just because they are boys. After all they have real babies too. But I had other traditional male toys too. But I love when my kids love their dolls. Real cute post! "Fussies" I do love that!:)