Monday, June 12, 2006

Creepy

Well, I found out today that the guy living behind us is a pedophile. HE is on the registered sex offender list. How absolutely disgusting. He is still on parole. I am mad at our management for allowing him to move in here! UGH! He has lived in here for a few yrs and there has been no incidents, and to be honest, ive never even seen his face, so maybe that's a good thing. It's still just creepy though.

tomorrow evening, I am going to Tiffney's daughters' dance recital. I have never been to a dance recital. makenneh is going too. Hopefully she is good.

I watched Jordan tonight for Tiffney, bc they also had their recital tonight. She didn't think she would press her luck with having him sit through 2 nights of recitals. At one point, both him and SEbastian were back in the laundry area..a.nd this is what I found:


Apparently, Sebastian thinks the dryer is a place to play! Have to keep an eye on that!
(sad that i included pics of the kids in a post titled Creepy, huh).
Well, I guess im off here for the night...

4 comments:

Julie Q said...

That is creepy! Once a guy made up an address in our park, but he didn't really live here. I guess he didn't want to be honest with them.

All you can do is watch your babies. Keep them close.

And also keep in mind, he may not have been THAT guilty. It depends on the charge. Although sometimes, it is hard to decipher the charges.

Any news on that loan!! ;)

JEFFY said...

Lo. Let me tell you something. Just keep this in mind. A Ped is NEVER CURED. So you keep your eye on your kids. My Johnny was a PED, and even though I loved him and still love him, and would have died for him THEY ARE NEVER CURED. He, however, is monitored probably very well, but you can never be too careful. Good luck! Kiss, King

JEFFY said...

Also, check that dryer each time before you turn it on. Just be on the safe side. My cats like to get in mine.

The other me said...

these creeps are everywhere and over here they don't publisise the register, we would never know who they are. I just assume everyone is a risk!! Sad world.