Monday, June 26, 2006

I gotta brag

My husband was absolutely wonderful this past week. He helped out a lot with the kids and cleaning. He worked on the laundry, chased kids, took kids with him to the store, let me sleep, cleaned the living room....Still wouldn't touch the dishes though. Although he said that if i got them caught up, he would keep them up. LOL. That was a fair deal. I must admit that he was far more helpful than i suspected he would be. I figured I would get this job and he would be a dud and I'd still be stuck doing everything at home by myself. Of course, I still think that it may end up that way...right now it's all new and he was off work last week with his medical issues. So, we will see what the upcoming weeks bring. But I told him that if he wants me to keep the job, he has to pull his own weight around here. I am not going to do it all. IF i have to do everything at home, I will be a stay at home mom.

I really can't wait for my first check. Im hoping to be able to get some new shoes and clothes, as I really need them for my job. I think my feet will feel much better when I have good shoes on them. The shoes I have now are old. I have had them for several years. They are still in decent shape, but im sure the support is lacking after all those years.

Well, not much else to talk about. Life is pretty boring these days. I am feeling better though! I went and got some Sudafed decongestant and some Vicks 44 congestion and after one dose, I was feeling better. It cleared up all the head congestion I had and my coughs aren't as frequent now. It also got rid of my sinus headache I had.


1 comment:

Julie Q said...

I'm glad the drugs are working for you! A good one to take at night is Actifed. It makes you so sleepy, but it is very effective. You have to ask the pharmacist for it. It's behind the counter, but not a prescription.

Yay to Jeremy helping out! My hubby did when I went to work. I too was shocked at what he did. Although shopping was not one of them! I did work in a grocery though and if we needed anything I'd pick it up on my way out. :)

I'd get new shoes first. It will help your whole body feel better. Can you wear tennis shoes/sneakers?