Thursday, June 29, 2006

No Vampires Here!

This morning, I happened to notice an interesting mess in my kitchen, under the table. The entire bottle of garlic powder....I thought I had smelled garlic strong when i came home last night...but i had made spaghetti in the crockpot, so figured that was why i was smelling it. Oh boy...today the smell is horrid. And the mess couldn't be made in an easy to clean spot. Oh, no! It was made under the table and the chair that it against the wall..meaning i had to move the table out and the chair to vaccuum up this mess. Then, bc of the humidity, it was clumpy and hard and i had to break it up to get it to vaccuum up. Joy! But, i can guarantee you, no vampires will come within a mile of this place...lol. Of course, neither will family or friends.

Oh and I called the lady with the hampster and cage. I am going to pick up as soon as Makenneh's butt is up and around. She loves to sleep. Of course, so do I, but Sebastian likes to be up bright and early! He has a lot of things to get into and climb on and all that good 1 yr old stuff!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

My oldest loved to sleep in when she was little too! She NEVER got over it! :)

Too cute about Sebastian! :)

I hope Makenneh loves the new hamster.