Thursday, December 07, 2006

A - Available or single: Married! :)
B - Best Friend: Stacy and Tiffney
C - Cake or Pie: Cake
D - Drink of choice: Coke
E - Essential Item you use everyday: my contacts
F-Favorite color: I don't know..it was lavendar..but i also like so many other colors!
G - Gummy Bears or worms: niether
H - Hometown: Clio
I - Indulgence: computer
J - January or February: Have to agree with Julieq..Feb..closer to spring
K - Kids & Names: Makenneh Mae Dawn, Sebastian William Paul
L -Life is Incomplete Without? My Family
M - Marriage Date: May 22, 2004
N - Number of Siblings: One brother and one sister, both younger than me
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: I don't have any phobias really, but i am kind of afraid of the dark when im alone
Q - Fave Quote: Love is friendship set on fire; You can't see where you're going if you're always looking back are two that come to mind
R - Reason to Smile: My kids
S - Season: Spring. I love when everything comes to life and the darn snow melts away!
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Stacy, Anna..really they are the only ones who read me that haven't been tagged
U - Unknown Fact about Me: gee, i tend to be an open book, so i can't think of anything (of importance anyway) that nobody knows (that i would be willing to share here that is...lol)
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: peas aren't my favorite..i can choke them down and i do eat them in salads and such, but don't care to eat them by themselves.
W - Worst Habit: smoking...but julie, i do chew on my cheek too!!!!!
X-Rays? just for muy teeth!
Y - Your Fave Food: mexican
Z - Zodiac Sign: leo

No comments: