Monday, December 04, 2006

exhaustion

I ended up working over tonight. And the day flew by as we were so busy..i had nonstop customers the whole time i was at work. I didn't get my last break til like 10:05 and i was supposed to be out at 10! But, there were reasons for that...4 ladies, with several carts full of groceries....and two different bridge cards, one of which didn't go through, meaning I had to void over 200.00 worth of groceries, one at a freakin time. i was livid. Why didn't that lady call and make sure her benefits were available on the card before buying so many damn groceries? I ended up with 2 full carts of groceries to return. That is rediculous! I spent a good amount of time with them, as i had to first ring up all those groceries, then void most of them off. Grrrr! To top that off, i get home at about 1230 and Jeremy and Makenneh are both still up! WTF.,..and Makenneh is still up. I am ready to drop and she wants to play her Elmo game on the computer. Im hoping she crashes out soon. Where do they get their energy from? I need some! I got home and checked my schedule adn i have to be back to work at 9am. IF i would have known that earlier, i wouldn't have volunteered to stay after...but oh well, its sunday, i make an extra dollar an hour on sunday, so it was worth it i suppose!

Well, i am making this short tonight bc my back hurts and i just want to lay down...night all!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

What a long day! And then to come home and not be able to sleep! :(

Our Walmart (thank God!) was a little calmer when we went. They also had every line open! When I went back, there only about a third of them open, but the store had gotten even quieter. Do you have a super Walmart? They call ours that, but it isn't one. No fresh meat or produce. No deli. I wish it were a true super wallyworld.

Well, I will stop complaining now. :) I hope you got some sleep!