Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Christmas Wish

Everyone wants ideas for me for Christmas....but it's so hard to think of things I want. funny, huh? Well, I can think of several things that I really want this Christmas, but they are things that can't be bought or made.

My first Christmas wish this year is for Kiersten to have a successful surgery! I pray for a speedy recovery for her and I pray for Stacy and Jon to have peace and strength during this very difficult time. I do ask that everyone out there pray for this little baby! She was just born Sept 15 and was the smallest of the twins. They detected a heart murmur and further testing detected a hole in her heart. Stacy and her family were flown from Germany to Washington DC this week, where Kiersten will undergo heart surgery to fix this, tomorrow. The family is staying at the Ronald McDonald house there and that's where they will spend their Christmas. So, please remember them as you are enjoying your family in the comfort of home this holiday season!

My second wish is for every child to have something under the Christmas tree on Christmas morning!

My 3rd wish is for families to come together in love, peace and harmony and enjoy each other this holiday season. Life is short and over before we know it.

My 4th wish is that our military people could be home for the holidays. It is heartbreaking to think that so many service men and women will spend Christmas in a foreign land, without any family or friends, so that I can go to bed at night safely and wake up with freedom! God Bless each and every one of you!!!!!!!!

My 5th wish is that I wake up Christmas morning to find the deed to the house i want under my Christmas tree!!! Good luck, huh???

I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I hope little Kiersten is ok Christina. Such a scary time for her family. I will keep them in my thoughts.

It is amazing that it is considered a routine operation, but it is never routine to a parent.

Anonymous said...

You are such a good and caring person, Christina. We will add our prayers for Kiersten.

Love you,
Aunt Bev