Saturday, December 16, 2006

A better day

Of course, it started out a lil rough. I went to get in the car and the damn driver's seat is broke. Come to find out, it has been fixed before, and it just broke where the old weld was or something. Anyway, I had to drive to work without a back secure to the bottom of the seat. Makes for interesting driving, let me tell ya. Then, i got to work and discovered that i had left my money at home, so i had no money for anything to eat or drink all day. I called good ol reliable mommy though and she brought it up to me when she was able. She then came up later and switched me vehicles so dad can try to fix my seat. I honestly do not know what i would do without my parents. They are so incredible. Always willing to go out of their way to help us kids out! I wish I could give them the world in return. I can never repay them for all of their selflessness! Lord knows i have tried! but one thing you can bank on is neither of my parents will spend a day in a nursing home or any such thing...i will do what it takes to take care of them when they grow old and weary..it's the least i can do for all the years they have gone without out, put us first and did all they could to make life better for us!

OK, enough of the warm and fuzzies! Hahahahha! Last night, i started a project...downloading songs from the 80s and early 90s. I am an 80s baby so i love this music. Of course, Jeremy tries to tease me about it, yet i catch him singing right along! Ha! That is one thing i need to get back into is my music. I have always loved music and used music to relate. Then, i went for a long streak where i never listened to music much. But this 80s stuff is just kickin! I am feeling good! I mean, how can you feel like crap when listening to "Good Thing" by Fine Young Cannibals? LOL

I'm also feeling the Christmas spirit more now! Probably because I am relaxing about having the money to pull it off. And, I have no idea what has come over me, but i have this sudden urge to be suzy homemaker. I want a house with enough room to sew clothes and other odd projects, a kitchen large enough to bake in, things like that. I'm sure it would be therapeutic to have such hobbies. although, the baking could be hazardous to my health, im sure.

Ok, Jeremy is heading to bed and this is one night we can go to bed together, at the same time...imagine that! So, im off here!

No comments: