Monday, December 25, 2006

Bitch Blog

Perhaps I should have titled it that way..it seems anymore I have more to bitch about than anything else. But, here it is, 12:50AM and I have more than half of my wrapping to do..the house is trashed....and he is asleep on the couch! I want to choke him.

I started getting a bladder infection this afternoon and have the pain and fatigue and all that comes with those...had to call the on call dr and get a Rx called in for me and yet, im stuck doing all of Christmas by myself. I will tell you that with each piece of tape stuck to each fold, i grow more and more angry with him...i want so bad to put FROM MOM on the tags....i shopped for ALL of it by myself (well half or so with kids in tow), stacked and stored it all, paid for some out of my own checks, and now im wrapping it all and putting it all out on my own. WTF?! We ran all freakin day today..not getting home til around midnight...and I am just tired.

I must say that the whole kid issue isn't bad...the kids were absolutely marvelous today and I was sure to tell them so, over and over and thank them for their wonderful behavior. Their father, however, is a different story! Im half tempted to pack me, the kids and Christmas up and go to my parents...where at least i would have help with wrapping and then he can wake up with the results of his effort....NOTHING, but a dilapidated tree, whose tree skirt is piled under other shit, and a messy house! Merry effin Christmas to him! Why didn't he get the bladder infection....I have to do all this stuff...don't need to feel like shit...at least then, if he were sick,, i could deal with his sleeping and leaving it all to me~!

Well, i can't spend anymore time on here, gotta wrap! But, I wanted to vent, to keep from choking him in his precious sleep!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!

No comments: