Saturday, December 02, 2006

I don't want to switch right now

Blogger keeps asking me to try the new beta version. Im just not sure i want to and i think i read that once you switch you can't switch back. so, im leary of making the big switch.

Anyway, i have the day off today. haven't done much of anything. i took a shower...lol. I slept in til 11am..that felt great! But of course, makes the day fly right on by when ya do that. I work tomorrow from 2-10.

After staring at one of the bold headings on the new issue of Cosmopolitan, Naughty Sex, I finally had to buy a copy last night after work. LOL. i must say, i was somewhat dissappointed. It had some "new" positions in there. Don't think any of them will look too sexy if i attempted to try them, though. LOL. Something about trying to do it in a doorway, with one leg up, yada yada, just doesn't paint a pretty picture when i think about it. And i don't usually buy magazines and i was reminded why...they are mostly filled with stupid ads. Why do i want to pay money to look at ads for things to spend more money on? And all those hot items...ahhahha..not for this pocket book! And speaking of magazines..i recently started receiving the nick jr mags. yeah, i know, from one extreme to the other, huh? Anyway, the first issue thanked me for my order and had a deal where i could extend the subscription at a huge discount! All fine and well, but umm, i never ordered any magazines. Where did it come from? Tis a mystery. Sometimes i think they do this to get ppl hooked on them and to subscribe. i remember my aunt dawn telling me about getting mags that she hadn't ordered either and there was never a bill. Same thing happened to my mom. Im telling ya its a gimmick. But a free gimmick if you don't give in to their offers of great discounts on an extended subscription. So, ill enjoy the nick jr mags while they come but they aren't getting any of my money. Ok, who knows. makenneh really enjoys the noodle pull out for the kids.

Next weekend starts all the holiday festivities. Saturday is the Christmas party for my dad's side. Then sunday is jeremy's dad's side. Woohoo. I may not get to go to jeremy's sides...darn. i have to work 7a-3 and the party is at 1. Fine by me. They wait til the last min to decide things and i work retail. not always feasable to get a weekend day off at last minute. Oh well, such is life. Maybe ill just come home after work and enjoy a few hours of time to MYSELF! All by myself. Just me, myself and I. That sounds like the best gift ever, huh?

Jeremy bought Over the Hedge Dvd today at a pawn shop or maybe it was the flea market up the road...anyway, he got like 5 movies for a total of 20.00. That's what you would pay for just the over the hedge at a store.

Well, im off here to do something while Seb is napping.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Blogger Beta is OK. :) It posts much faster than the old version. The one thing I don't like about it is I have to keep signing in. But it is easier on blogs that have Beta. But, I don't mind. :) Whatever you are comfortable with is good for you. I doubt you'd want to go back as it isn't that different, but your choice.

Days off do go by so fast! And you need that extra sleep for when you can't get it.

He he on your cosmo article. If I buy a magazine, I get a subscription. So much cheaper! I am getting Redbook and Readers Digest, each for $10 a year. My kids always enjoyed the sesame street magazine. It comes free with Parents magazine that I think is only $10 a year.

Last year, we got Time magazine free. I called to ask them why and they said it was paid for, so I may as well enjoy it for the year. We got a renewal card saying they'd auto bill us. Well, they have no credit card on file from us so I called them. They couldn't tell me whose card they had on file so I told them to cancel it. It was so strange.

Well I will stop now, I'm writing my own post here. ;) I hope you enjoyed your day off.