Saturday, December 09, 2006

What gives?

Seriously...I got the kids up yesterday and was getting ready for my 11am shift at work and low and behold..Makenneh throws up! So, thinking (ok really just hoping) that it's probably just from the phlegm, i continue to get us ready. Well, we get to my aunt's and before I could get out the door...Makenneh throws up all over the place. So, we get that cleaned up and then it was back to back trips to the bathroom, putting clean undies on each time..until i ran out of clean undies...i was trapped bc i couldn't just leave my aunts to bring her home...she would never make the 15 mins drive without an accident. I called into work, not wanting to leave my aunt to clean up messes all day like that and after about 45 mins of her running back and forth to the bathroom, i felt safe enough to attempt the trip home. I got her home and she continued to get sick for most of the day. This morning, she woke up and was fine...she slept through the night without incident so i really thought we were done. I had some shopping to finish up for the Christmas party we have tomorrow and so off we set. (jeremy was working so i had to take kids). Well, we get inside the store and Makenneh says she has to go potty. Get her in there and she had had an accident (of the smelly sort) in her pants...so undies in the garbage, we set back off to shop...i did quick shopping and we had to use the bathroom 3 times. Ugh! Needless to say, one person i had to buy for got a gift card. I was all done with that shopping trip. The good thing is, the kids did get thier pics taken with Santa for Free! That was nice...although Seb wanted nothing to do with santa, so i had to sit on santa's lap too! I will upload the pics later.

We have the Christmas party for my dad's side of the family tonight.. I can't wait! Good thing it's only 3 hours away. And i have lots of things i need to be doing, rather than sitting here in front of this computer...like making my dish to pass, rounding up the gifts we have to take, packing the diaper bag, getting myself and Makenneh ready (Seb is with daddy...they ran to Uncle Mike's).

So, i guess, i will get off here, get started on some things i need to get done and ill be back to post pics sometime soon!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Oh no Christina! That is awful. I hope she alright. And I hope You, your hubby and Seb don't get it. Maybe something she ate didn't agree with her? If no one else does get sick, I'd look into that.

I hope she is better soon. Everyone needs to feel better for Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

Christina, I hope that you guys have fun at the Christmas party and that Makenneh feels better soon!