Friday, December 22, 2006

Bless their souls!

Of those last minute shoppers! Holy smokes, I knew it was bad when I had to park darn near out in the employee parking at Walmart! I just knew what i was in for, before ever entering the doors! And I was sure right! It was an absolute mad-house in there! The entire town of Clio and surrounding areas was in Walmart tonight! And im sure tomorrow and Sunday will be equally crazy! I wasn't able to finish up the shopping...i had to abort the mission! Maybe i will venture out later tonight, when most sane ppl are sleeping...lol!

Oh and to top it all off, Jeremy's check was quite short, bc he missed a day! Ouch! We are gonna be getting by by the skin on our teeth until next payday! Ah well, it's for Christmas and I will enjoy every moment of it, poor or not! LOL!

Well, my head is aching, makenneh and jordon are still up and i have tons and tons of wrapping to get done! Calgon take me away!

2 comments:

The other me said...

Happy Christmas my friend......enjoy every minute!

Julie Q said...

Merry Christmas Christina! :) I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sometimes living paycheck to paycheck stinks, but, it's better than no check right? :)

Take care and enjoy your little ones.

Oh and our Walmart today was a bit nutty today, but not like it was that Friday after Thanksgiving. ;)