Friday, December 29, 2006

Recipe

....for disaster:

Ingredients:
too many toys from Christmas giving
too many pieces to said gifts
small home (600 sq ft, maybe)
large toy items
Christmas tree
2 extra kids

Trip over coats and shoes and toys and kids. pick up endless candy wrappers (where do they come from, bc i swear the candy should be gone by now)

Mix all this with my lack of meds and well....

I am near explosion. My heart is racing, blood pressure elevated, throat tightened and I just want to puke.

15 yr old asked to stay and said she would help clean....ive yet to see much of that...then last night i added an 11 yr old, Desiree. The great thing there is Makenneh absolutely adores her and they play well together. But, given Desiree's whole situation, she tends to be very needy emotionally and clingy...so it just stresses me out at times.

i think that if i go back to bed and sleep for awhile, maybe i will wake up to clean house...lol!

I can hope anyway.

Well, IM out of here to try to get someting done around here before i explode!

No comments: