Saturday, November 11, 2006

I survived

Well, Im home from my first day of work. It was alright. I wasn't able to run cash register, bc Personnel hadn't fixed my status on the computer yet, so i had to work in toys. I spent the day stocking, stocking and more stocking. Ugh! I dread tomorrow, knowing that's probably what Ill be stuck doing again tomorrow. Oh well! On the plus side, i get to see all the toys and do some mental shopping while I work. We have a FurReal Pony that I would love to get for the kids. It is decent sized (so we don't have the room) and when you pet him, talk to him, etc, he responds. He moves his head, his ears, his tail....whinnies, all that good stuff. he is soooo cool. He comes with a carrot and a brush. I so want him! He is under 300.00 but we don't even have any in stock right now..they only shipped us the display model...jerks!

I am so ready for bed. I have a feeling Jeremy is gonna beat me there! And he let the kids sleep all damn night...well a late late nap....not waking til after 7pm , so im sure it's gonna be a long night!

Im off here for now...

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Bummer on the late nap Christina.:(
That makes it so hard.

We saw that horse! It is so cute! Zachary wouldn't let us go near it though. I guess that means we don't need one right? ;)

I'm glad your first day back went OK. And good luck with getting the other job. I hope you get it. :)