Sunday, November 26, 2006

What a surprise!

We had a foreign exchange student in the 96-97 school year, from Germany. She has come back to visit since and we had lost touch after mom shut our house phone off and switched to cell phones. well, Nicki has been trying to find us and has been looking up numbers. She finally found one listing for my aunt Bev. She called her and was able to get mom's cell number! So, she called mom tonight! Mom was so excited. she also got my email address from mom and already emailed me a short note and a couple pics. I haven't really been able to talk to mom since the phone call, bc she has company now, but im dying to find out what all nicki said. I hope she is gonna try to come visit soon! She also said she is gonna try to find Stacy on the army base there in Germany! So, Stacy, expect an unexpected visitor some time! LOL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the exchange student.
I am excited,too!!!
You guys have been so great anfd I m glad I found Ya´s!!
Love,Nicki

Julie Q said...

Wonderful she found you! :) I'm glad she kept trying. Sometimes, I think people give up to easily.

Anonymous said...

This is Aunt Bev, I'm real excited for all of you! Even though i didn't get to meet Nicki, i feel like if know her because i've heard so much about her!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear from her. Christina, I will email you my phone number and information so you can give it to her or you can give her my email address and then I can give it to her. That is so awesome that you were able to get a hold of her again. I have thought about her and Lynn (the Marcus'es foreign exchange student that was also from here) alot ever since I have moved here!