Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A little under pressure

It is almost 4pm. I have to have Makenneh to school by430. I need to make the chocolate peanut butter cup pie for tonight, which needs to be refridgerated for 3 hours. So, i need it in there as close to 430 as possible. I can't make it before I leave, bc i need the cool whip. ANyway, i still need to finish the vacuuming, dusting and some other odds and ends, take a shower, prepare food and then ill pretty much be ready for my "party" tonight. Im not expecting a huge turn out, bc i only did email invites and in my funk the past couple weeks havent really told much of anyone else. So, we shall see. Oh well! Better luck next time.

My desk area is a pigsty and its in my living room so there is no hiding it. I am not going to have time tackle it before ppl get here. again, oh well. if they don't like the mess, don't look. lol.

Well, i need to get off here and get kenneh ready for school and me somewhat presentable to take her in....my hair is a crazy mess, i have been sweating all day, and i just feel gross and slimy. but no time for showering before she has to be to school.

ill probably post more later!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

I hope you had fun! It sounds like it would be fun.

The other me said...

school at 4.30? That is the most bizarre time for going to school..or did I miss why she has to be there at that time?