Friday, November 24, 2006

That's better

Well, I am feeling better this morning. I did go to work yesterday, stayed for about an hour and left. I had chills, but sweating profusely and just felt nauseous. Jeremy's aunt insisted we come over for dinner, so we checked with the rest of the guests, and they were all ok with it, so we went. I did eat....it's so hard to resist a good holiday meal. I went to the bathroom a couple times but then was ok. I still felt a bit yucky, but not as bad. I woke up this morning feeling much better. My stomach is a tad bit upset, but nothing i can't handle.

I will be leaving for work in just a few shorts minutes. It is going to be one crazy day today. I hope it goes by fast.

Well, im off for now! Wish me luck on this crazy shopping day..the busiest of the year!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

How did your day go? I went to our Walmart at about 5:30 this morning. Talke about crazy! Cars were parked across the street! They had the police there. Their cars were parked in front of the store so you couldn't drive through there. So many people in and out!

I hope it wasn't quite so crazy there. But a busy store usually makes the day go by faster.

I'm glad you are feeling a little better.