Monday, February 26, 2007

AAHHHHH----Chooo And Happy Bday to You, brother!

Yeah, the allergies have kicked in. I am sneezing up a storm...itchy watery eyes and runny/itchy nose. bleh!

But, worse than that, my poor babies had to have shots today=( I know it is for the best,but it is still hard. Poor seb had to have 5 shots. Makenneh had 2. That's on top of the typical prick of the finger for iron count. Jeremy went with,a nd Im glad he did. I made him hold SEb for his shots. Poor daddy got teary eyed. It was actually cute to see the emotion. But,now both kids are done with shots for awhile, thankfully! i take that back, they both have to go back in a month for the follow up flu shot.

We didn't much in the way of snow. It seems to go that way..when they issue storm warnings, it seems we don't get much...lol. But, you won't hear me complain. It was also in the 30's all day today, which was nice. It's supposed to be about the same tomorrow.

When I picked Makenneh up from school tonight, she stood out in the snow with her mouth open wide trying to catch the huge snowflakes that were falling. It was too cute. I let her have her fun. I even joined in=) and started singing.."if all the snowflakes were candy bars and milkshakes, oh what a snow that would be. Standing outside with my mouth open wide...ah, ah, ah, ah ah ah ah....."

Today is my brother's bday. He is 25!!! Geesh we are gettin old...lol. It really is even hard for me to believe that he is 25 and ill be 27 in Aug. Of course it's even harder for mom to believe. And Carrie will be 24 this Nov. My mom, me, Matt and Sara went to Applebee's for his bday! It was nice...jeremy stayed home with Seb and Kenneh was at school. sometimes, it's so nice to get out without any kids! I feel so rejuvinated! Well, emotionally/mentally....the cold thing has me feeling yucky physically. LOL.

Well, gonna go for now.....

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Oh ouch on 25 being old! You know how to hurt a girl. ;)

I don't make my kids get a flu vaccine. They hate shots and so do I.

I hear you on the allergies! I woke up to my eyes watering so much, I felt like I was crying this morning. I'm taking some benedryl and going to bed. :)