Thursday, February 08, 2007

On a Break

I have been cleaning out my dining area today. We had to put our living room chair in there for christmas and things just continued to accumulate to the point of no return. Today, i got the ambition to get it taken care of. The chair is back in Living room where it belongs (although I already miss the space it takes up) and the whole area is looking much better.

WE have two computers sitting in our dining room (one doesn't work and one does) that needs to be put somewhere, besides there, but I shall leave that up to Jeremy.

I took nothing out of the freezer for dinner...not a problem for me, as i can eat left over chili..i could really live off that stuff. But, jeremy doesn't like it, so i'll have to come up with something. Maybe run to grocery store and get stuff for Sub sandwiches.

Makenneh hasnt' been dropped off at school yet, bc Sebastian was down for a nap (which he never took) and I was busy with the kitchen. I guess, I shall surrender to the idea that Sebastian isn't going ot nap and get her to school.

And as I typed that, I heard the squeaky brakes, meaning Jeremy is home..don't have to get Seb dressed to haul outside afterall! Woohoo!

Well, I will go and get things taken care of.

No comments: