Sunday, February 11, 2007

Ok, my ideal Valentine's Gift

Would have to be him getting us a hotel room with a jacuzzi. Taking me to dinner and then to the hotel,where I would find the bed covered in rose petals, candles lit and champagne on ice. He would help me out of my clothes for a massage, then send me to the shower. I would come out to find him in the jacuzzi...the jacuzzi full, petals floating amongst suds. Soft music playing and nothing but candle light lighting the room. The rest is far to Xrated for my audience...lol.

but while Im at it...i would wake the next morning to breakfast in bed....Then, reality hits!

My practical side says there are other things I would much rather have, though. Maybe not "practical, practical" but not so extravegant....An orchid, as mentioned before, him to clean to a shining finish, a certificate for a massage maybe (although the thought of being naked, with towel wrapped around me, while some stranger soothes the aches and pains away makes me squeamish. The me naked part does it. LOL. Can you leave ur clothes on for those things? hehehehe.

Anyway, I bet he gets me something funny like surround sound for the computer, which i admit to wanting, but it's not a romantic kinda gift at all. I hate those kinds of gifts for romantic holidays like vday. Save those things for Christmas,bdays.

Oh back to more realistic ideas....a new bed set, curtains for the bedroom, a clean bedroom while im at it....new pillows, new mattress......

ok, i am bored, not ready for bed,enjoying peace and quiet, as kids and hubby are sound asleep and there isn't jack to do online but fantasize about being swept off my feet by my hubby. I think i shall go hunt for something to do on here....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like some great valentines ideas. You will have to let me know what he ended up doing for you. Jon leaves tomorrow for Graf for a month and a half so I got my valentines gift early--he usually gets me a card and I get him something because we usually don't have the money for things. Well this year I was at a loss at what to get him because he surprised me. First he came into the house with roses-mind you we had a big fight. I was so excited and happy I wasn't mad anymore--usually he just goes to bed after a fight and the next day thinks everything is fine. Then a little while later he brought in chocolates and a teddy bear. And then for the big surprise. I was back in the bathroom washing my hands and he came in and took my wedding ring off. I was fuming at first until he got down on one knee and pulled out a huge wedding ring. I was so shocked and was crying. Which brings me to my point--how do I top that--I really don't think that I can!!!

Julie Q said...

I'm glad to hear you had some quiet time to yourself. :) Usually at night, I'm just so tired, I just go to bed.

I hope Jeremy surprises you with whatever he has planned. :)

Anonymous said...

I never get at all excited about Vday, certainly never even imagine gifts of any kind. H is taking me out to lunch on thursday we are busy tomorrow, that's a first though, usually it passes without any fuss at all, hope your day is a great one. Helen.