Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The switch, growing packages and crazy kids

Oh and hot men, why not throw that in there, too!

I switched to the beta version finally. I hope I like it. So far, i see very little difference. I have to like it, there is no going back, is there...lol.

I have to get Sophie's package in the mail before I have to upgrade to a darn box. I keep picking things up to put in there. Helen, I did buy a pack of Happy 18th Bday balloons....you can get them filled or just let the kids use their hot air to blow them up...lol. I will also confess to putting a bit of confetti in one of her bday cards...the one with the blue envelope. So be sure she opens it over the table or something...lol!

The kids are driving me absolutely crazy today! I am so glad I have Bunco tonight and I think I will meet Jeremy at the door, keys in hand ready to run! LOL. Makenneh refuses to pick up her toys. So, tonight, they shall all go in garbage bags and out to the shed. I am done begging her to pick them up. She will learn that mom means business, especially when im feeling over the edge...lol.

I have worked at uncluttering the dining room and the table is completely accessible. I also opened the curtain thing and that exposes the big bay window that Sebastian feels he needs to climb in. I am sure I have mentioned before that these windows are paper thin and wouldn't take much to fall through...i can see him doing this. And speaking of breaking things, he started the day out with breaking one of my glass canisters i had in the bathroom for cotton balls. HE was mad and just whipped it at the toilet, glass shattering everywehre. I had to get out of shower, shampoo in hair, to remove him from the bathroom and finish my shower. I then had to stand ever so carefully, naked to boot, to clean up all the glass. I was not happy. So anyway, now that the dining roomis cleaned out, they feel the need to play in there..which wouldn't be a big problem but for now, the kitty box is in there and seb loves to play in it. How disgusting. Speaking of which, I just had to go get him out of it. HE is in his crib. He can take a nap, where he has nothing to get into. He does strip the bedding from the crib though. I can't keep a sheet on his mattress. I give up trying. He must like to sleep on it that way.

Ya know, i remember my mom saying that she could never have anything...bc kids getting into it,breaking it, what have you. I so feel her pain. I can have NOTHING AT ALL! I went to a pure romance party last week (i go to many of these). I got some tingly lip balm/nipple nibbler stuff. I love it for chapstick, bc it works so well. Forget the booby use...lol. I could care less if my nipples perk up at hubby's touch or not! LOL. Anyway, i keep it in my purse. I go in the bathroom a little bit ago and there sits my lip balm. This stuff is like 12.50 a container. I had bought dust me pink powder from one of the parties....Makenneh got ahold of it and it is all gone! I know it tastes good, but it is not cotton candy! It is to be used sparingly....I got a tube of their Whipped Lotion lube stuff. Strawberry Cheesecake flavored. Guess what? It's missing. I really hope that it is under the bed, but i have a feeling she may have snatched it. She just goes in my room and helps herself. I am sick of it. We now have a lock, but jeremy bought it and ding dong didn't get a lock set with a key....so it does little good to keep them out when i am not in. Whew! What a vent1

Hot men...let's talk about those. It is much funner to talk of good looking men than crazy kids who get into everything. Our maintenance guy is one of the hottest guys I have seen. He isn't like calvin Klein model hot by any means...but he has his head shaved and he has a goatee going and he just looks so hotttt. it's quite pleasurable to watch him work! I'm sure that would just make his head swell with male ego to know that i think that...lol. Ok, really, that's all the rantings i have for now! I need to go back to cleaning the kitchen, but i just feel my attempts are futile at best. But, if im to plan anything slightly special for tomorrow, then a clean homewould be a great start! Although, that would really be the best gift he could give me...a day off!

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

We used to keep everything we didn't want to the kids to get into, in the kitchen. And we had a high babygate to keep them out. It worked great, while we were in an apartment. By the time we moved here, Eddie was old enough not to get into too much. Then when Zachary came along, he had three Mommies and two Daddies to watch him.

Kids are busy busy busy! You truly have to lock stuff up you don't want them into. It is hard and frustrating at times though.

I need to get to the post office too. I can't believe I haven't already.

Anonymous said...

We had to do the same thing with Adrianna the other day. She refused to clean her room and flat out told me NO! I told her wait until I get done feeding the babies. When I was done I went and got the trash bag-filled it will all the toys that were on her floor and took it to storage. She screamed for a long time but now knows that she doesn't get them back until she keeps her room cleaned for 7 straight days and knows that they will be taken away again if I have to get on her again about the room! Hope it works for you!