Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SNAP

That's what i am near doing. I have already begun. I just went through their bedroom and am getting rid of a lot of the toys..even the peek a block sets and roll arounds. Gone. tHey don't play with them. I just went through and put every pillow, stuffed animal, doll, etc in garbage bags, along with coats, hats, etc. They are outside (in this frigid weather) and will remain in the shed for a few weeks. I cannot keep going through this. I can't. Im very tempted to throw out all bedding and just buy new. I am shaking from head to toe. I am dead with exhaustion and yet, all this shit has to be done. My kitchen is a disaster and my laundry is heaped to the hills. In my fit of frustration, i am ready to order a large capacity washer for these clothes. Go all out with a huge industrial size washer, forget that i have no room to put such a machine. But, i can't stand this laundry. it has taken over my hallway, bathroom and bedroom. There is nowhere for it to go until it is washed, dried and put away.

Then Makenneh is fighting me about Sebastian taking a nap. She doesn't like for him ot have naps. I need him to take them, if for nothing more than my own sanity. it is an hour to 4 wihtout him running around and getting into absolutely everything.

I cringe at the thought that i have to go through and pick nits. It is so back breaking. It makes my back and shoulders just ache and hurts my eyes. Thank God i don't have a set of shavers here, bc we would all be bald.

out of the 5 extra kids that were here, 3 have been checked and don't have any nits or bugs. That leaves only 2 others. If they are clean too, it has to be coming from in here, which i cannot get, bc i have gone crazy and fatigued with the battle in here.

Well, back to the war zone....

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Crossing my fingers for you! I hope they go away and never come back!

Anonymous said...

I hope that things calm down and you are able to get through this mess really soon! Good luck and I am praying for you guys!