Friday, February 23, 2007

just let me blow some steam

I am ready to explode! Thier bedroom is worse than New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. I don't even know where to start. Well, i did start..but that's when they both had to cram their bodies in there too, amongst the junk, and be in the way. I am ready to just start heaving it all out the bedroom window! I asked Makenneh to pick up all the mega blocks. She, instead, is worried about stuffed animals and playing. Sebastian is taking advantage of me being in the bedroom and reaking havoc everywhere else. He got up on the counter and got the Cheerios which are now all over the floor from one end to the other. And I can't help but ask myself why i am doing this? I am also looking at thier bedroom and wondering if this bed is even going to fit in there! It is a very small room! I just feel overwhelmed and think i shall sit here and cry for awhile. Of course, that won't accomplish much, but maybe it would relieve some of the tension i am feeling.

Ok, i gotta get off here nad tackle something, even if it's two kids who don't want to listen.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

I was reading your post and it occurred to me. You have two kids in one bedroom, a boy and a girl.

Have you ever tried to apply for a habitat for humanity house? They would consider you needing one as your boy and girl share a room.

We applied when our older three were younger and we didn't make so much money. They turned us down because our apartment was a three bedroom. They didn't care that we couldn't afford it.

When I have to do a thorough cleaning, I've always done it with the kids gone. It is too hard when they are under foot. Not to mention it is easier to make things disappear and not remember where on earth they went. ;)