Sunday, February 04, 2007

negative 24 degrees

THAT IS OUR WINDCHILL. WE HAVE A WINDCHILL ADVISORY. I am listening to the news right now (Jeremy brought the kids' 13 inch tv out to living room trying to get hte game in). The weather man said that in his years in this field, he has never heard of a windchill advisory!

And holy cow, there are many school closings now! This is insane. Mother nature is sure making up for the late winter. We are paying dearly for that 50 degree weather we were getting into December. My my! So far, every school around here is closed. I caught the end of the alphabet (from S on and then from A to F). IM sure they are all going to be closed. Typically, when one closes, they all do.

Ive decided that the dogs will have to wait. I hate to do it, but i did just let them out at 9pm. And in all honesty, if my brother was there and sleeping, they would have to wait til am anyway. bad me, but it is so cold they are closing schools. And to make it worse, i don't have a winter coat (not dug out anyway)....and i would freeze to a popsicle.

2 comments:

The other me said...

Poor you! I hate being cold, I have never been THAT cold though!! it has been like the most beautiful spring day here ( just to rub it in!!)

Julie Q said...

Another cold one tomorrow! Ugh! My kids already have the day off. What oh what shall we do! :)