Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The new way to freshen your car

Want your car to smell sweet and yummy? It's simple! buy a 24oz Cappaccino in your fave flavor. Put it in the cup holder in your car; add rambunction dog and mix well! ENJOY~!

Or not...bc i know i didn't enjoy it. I was livid. So, the guy who took Jager, called yesterday that his landlord wouldn't let him keep the dog. So, Sara had to go pick him up again. Only this time, she can't have him running amuck in their trailer, as the ppl wanting to buy it will be over and he tears shit up when he is left unattended for long periods of time, not to mention will pee and poop everywhere if not let out enough. So anyway, Matt suggested tying him up at my parents' house. So, she did that, but then felt bad bc he has never been outside at night and he's a big baby. So, she has me go get him last night around 1030,bc she can't leave the home. I had stopped and gotten the cappaccino on my way out bc I wanted something hot to help my sinuses,maybe...lol. Well, I put him in the car, ran back to grab his food dish and voila....cap dumped all over my floor boards. Sure, the car smells good enough to eat...but damn it, i was mad. But,i got him back to their trailer,where he stayed overnight in a crate...this morning, sara is bringing him over here to be tied outside. I can't have himin here, he is too rambunction and there isn't room for 2 full size dogs. NOt to mention, he might snack on my kitty!

The plan is, i will then take him back to their trailer and crate him at night. And every morning she will come and bring him over here to be chained out, until Friday, when Matt gets home. Unless she finds a home for him first. SHe did mention last night that someone else wanted him. Hopefully it works out! I have had my fill of dogs. I had to do all that crap with that dog last night with an excruciating headache.

I was up all night with that same headache. I also have a nasty cough. And thanks to a weak bladder, every time i cough, well, those of you who have had a couple kids or more, you know the rest of the story! Not to mention,it makes my head hurt that much more!

Now, onto the picture I woke up to this morning:

Sebastian had woke up early this morning and beings that I had been up all night with a severe headache,i just brought him to bed with me. Well, i swear he waited for me to fall back asleep and slithered out of the bed. I woke up to him climbing back into bed with a sucker in his mouth, crunching on it. I came out to the living room, the hampster cage open and the top hideout hut removed from the cage, water dumped all over my coffee table, on the newspaper, just trashed to high heaven. I wanted to cry. But, with that headache still nagging at the front of my brain, i knew crying would only make it worse. I instead stumbled to my phone where i called Jeremy for some comforting.

My day has gotten off to a rotten start. i really hope that it gets better.
On a positive note, the hampster stayed in her cage despite having a get out free pass from Sebastian. So, at least I don't have to explain to Makenneh that her hampster is gone or worry about an awful stench appearing from her crawling somewhere and dying...whew!

Makenneh's speech therapy is today at 1. I'll be glad to get it done and find out where she stands.

Well, im off here....

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

What a good hampster! :) I'm glad it stayed in the cage.

Little boys can move so quick!

Sorry about your head. I just hate a bad headache. :(

I hope Sara can find someone to take the dog. That can be hard sometimes.

I hope it gets better for you too.