Thursday, February 15, 2007

Shall I fill you in???

Well, my Vday was a big let down. It never got better. I called him on his way home from work and he asked if i had gotten a sitter. Well, Makenneh ended up at my mom's but i still had sebastian. I told him i could call and see if my cousin would watch him for a bit. He then asked if I just wanted to order food in. I said, yeah sounds good to me. We had some movies to watch and i figured it would be nice.

Well, he gets home while I was taking Sebastian to my cousin's and the neighbor lady to the store. I come home, half hoping that maybe there would be some candles lit or something...nothing! he was actually just getting out of the shower. no big deal. So we talk about what to get for dinner. WE decided on KFC...yeah how romantic huh? LOL. So, then he wants me to go get it! Sure, it is just down the street, but damn, I have rounded up the babysitters, dropped kids off, and he wants me to get dinner too! bleh. To top it off, he didn't even get me a card. I was sooo upset. So, i go get the food, bring it back and by this time i just don't have an appetite. I was upset with him because he made out like he was going to do something special and he did squat!!!! Then, to top the cake, we didn't get our biscuits. Such a trivial thing, but it just added to my bad day.

Makenneh had been horrendous, locked me out of the house when i went out to start the car, Sebastian dumped ashtray into my last glass of pop, she threw a big fit when it was time to get ready for her speech evaluation, didn't want me to wash the makeup off her face,help her get dressed, nothing. I had to hold her down to wash her face...and finally i just called and canceled the appt, bc it wouldn't have been productive with her in her fit. She called my mom to tell gma that mom was mean and to come get her and her brother. I talked to mom and she said to come over. I get them loaded and over there. Sebastian had fell asleep on the ride, and call me the worst mother, but i let his butt stay right out in the car....the car stayed warm bc the sun was intense..and he was checked on constantly. But, i just couldn't bear to deal with him being woke up and grumpy. Makenneh went out on the couch with gma and watched Dora. When i went out to living room, she told me to go away. So, i said, "you wantme to leave?" she said yes. So i told her to ask gma if she could stay. Gma said yes, so i was like, "Im outta here, then".

Back to Jeremy being home, i choked down some dinner. He had asked what was wrong, bc i had tears stinging my eyes....so i told him. He said he was sorry,but sometimes,that's just not enough to undo the hurt. I tried to get over it and still enjoy the night, but it took me awhile to even be able to laugh at the movie. i ended up falling asleep halfway through it. I woke up when it was over and he put in the 2nd movie which ended up being scary! Bleh! But, it was ok. So, I decided to call my mom to see if she was keeping Makenneh overnight or if i needed to come get her. They were just getting home from my uncles, and Makenneh was talking about making wishes on stars. She said she wished her mom wasn't mean and then she said she wished her mom loved her. My heart shattered in a million pieces and i just cried. no,i sobbed. I got better, finished watching the movie, and it was time to get Sebastian. We snuck in a tad bit of adult fun, but i really wasn't even too much into that...bc i just had the shittiest day.

Fast forward to this morning, Mom brings Makenneh home and she is throwing a fit in the car about wanting to do it herself. Well, my mom hadn't done anything and couldn't figure out what it was that she wanted to do herself. I go out there and she is just flailing all over in the seat screaming about doing it herself. I told her that she can do it herself, but she had to unbuckle and get out of the car. She finally does but she dind't want us to even move while she walked up to the door. She was just being an absolute brat! She has had a chip on her shoulder ever since. I don't know what to do about her. She has gotten a bit better now..she is watching Barney, but i am so sure that the slightest thing will set her off again.

And there it is...brother got in the way of the tv, so she shoved him down and said get outta my way. Grrrrr! What to do with this child?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow-I am so sorry that things turned out that way. Kids can say the meanest things. I am sure that she didn't mean any of it. I am also sorry that Jeremy didn't do anything for you for Valentines day. That really stinks. At least you got some alone time without the kids! I hope that things get better for you! Talk to you soon!

Julie Q said...

Children can by so exhausting at times.

So sorry Valentines Day wasn't a good one for you. :( I spent mine with the kids, but at least we got to play in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Men can be so very thoughtless...just remember that IS all it is! Don't let it bother you, it will only destroy you and your relationship. I am talking from experience! As for the kids, hang in there, you are trying, and thats what counts! So many people just give up and let the kids rule1 I salute you Girl! Maggie