Thursday, February 01, 2007

Just another day...

I have just put in another crazy day. I did take the kids to get their hair cut today...after picking nits all morning. My Sebastian looks like a big boy now! I took pictures, but my printer isn't plugged in and i am too exhausted to mess with it. I will post them tomorrow maybe.

Matt and Sara got the job at the adult foster care home. They move in tomorrow. Didn't get much time to prepare, but seems how all their bills will be paid for, they can take time getting things moved in. The bad news is they have to get rid of the dogs. Sparky, the family dog, will go back to my parents. We have had him about 12 yrs or so. I would've taken him in before losing him. But, they have to find a home for Jager..which actually, they already have someone who wants him. So, hopefully he will have a good home.

I am hoping that with diligent nit-picking, we can have the lice gone. Tomorrow night I am going to use the cetaphil cleanser on her hair overnight. Well, I am whipped and Jeremy has a good movie in, so i am gonna go watch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that the haircuts help in getting rid of the lice. That is cool about Matt and Sara. Is it the place where Chris's parents used to work on Vienna? I can't believe that Sparky is still around! Anyway, talk to you later!

Julie Q said...

Shorter hair will make it easier to keep them in control.

That was the only way I got rid of them, nit picking.

They like clean hair. Before she goes to school put some mousse, hair spray or something in it. If they don't go out for recess, you might want to keep her coat with you.

It does take time and time again to get rid of them.