Friday, February 16, 2007

Crazy kid

I am having the hardest times posting these pictures. I swear I may just scream. Anyway, these were taking Vday at my aunt n uncle's. The kids "styled" his hair and the first do was a mohawk,which my aunt said no to...then they gave him an all over spiked look, which made him look like he stuck his finger in the light socket....lol. From the looks of this first picture, he doesn't look too thrilled with a mohawk, either...lol.
I have no idea what he was actually doing in this picture, but he looks grown up...doing a dance move or something..
This pic is the coolest...he is doing the matrix. See at the top of the pic there is a big exercize ball...he is bent over,nearly all the way, watching it...My cousin kicked it and he bent back to watch it..my uncle was able to snap the pic at just the right time!


See, he doesn't even look like little boy!

I cant wait ;to show his dad these pics! if only you could have seen him IRL when i picked him up. I couldn't help but laugh.
All the hair styling, picture posing, ball chasing fun must have tired him out...bc he fell asleep in my lap like this in an instant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he looks so grown up!!! Cute pictures! Remind me how old he is! I always think he is a baby but in these pics? No way!

Anonymous said...

oh that's me, Helen. Darn beta thing!

Anonymous said...

oh that's me, Helen. Darn beta thing!