Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not like Barbie...

One more reason to be "just like barbie..."

Her head turns all the way around!

I have been urging Makenneh to wipe her own butt! Well, she comes up with lots of reasons not to..it's nasty, i don't want to..and the latest....My head doesn't turn back there; not like barbie's.

i couldn't help but think of the saying, "I wanna be like Barbie. That Bitch has everything"...even a head that turns all the way around for easier bum wiping! LOL.

I love the "it's nasty" reason too. I remind her that it isn't any more pleasant for me to have to do it! Why do kids think that moms enjoy cleaning up puke, wiping butts, runny noses....lol.

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Zachary is 6 and only now wipes himself. I bought him flushable wipes to help clean himself up. He has tried to get us to do it, but we always tell him no. Now. ;)

Yes, he's spoiled a little. :)