Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Can we move already???

Now I know why buying a house can be sooo stressful. We finally found the one we want after months of looking. Then this loan process is a freakin joke. I understand we have not so great credit and a few other blemishes to work around, but our loan officer said he just had to check with the selling agent about finagling(sp) some money and he would let me know. Well, that seems like it should take no longer than a business day to call selling agent, get an answer, email/call me. So, a few days later, i decide to email my agent. He emails back that the selling agent will get with home owners and let him know. OH my Freakin Gosh!!! Ur kidding me?!!! Why all the feet dragging, drawn out bullshit. Just get with the program already. If i didn't want this house sooo damn bad, i would throw in the towel. Im sick of the waiting. It is killing me. We are sooo close to the end. All we need is for sellers to agree to this one stipulation and then we are ready to go. why is it taking so long then? I will be my own damn agent. I will call the seller, get the info i need and get the show on the road. It really can't be all this difficult to get one answer from 2 ppl. Either you want to sell the place or ;you don't. But if you do, lets move!

I want out of this trailer yesterday! And then today, the neighbors decide to intall central air! Great for them! But the fucking unit has to be in MY YARD! So, now when my lil tykes are out playing, i have one more danger to keep them away from! That just irks me. Is there really any logical reason why it couldn't be in their yard? Im not benefitting from the damn thing. Ive never seen it where the unit was in the neighbors yard. In all the parks ive lived/been in, the two trailers Ive lived in...never have i seen them do this. So, why my neighbor???
Does anyone out there have their central air unit on the side of their trailer that puts it in the neighbors yard? And what about liability. I mean, what if my child stuck ehr fingers in there and got hurt? It's not mine, the yard technically isnt mine as it's rented...but geesh!

Anyway, im done ranting! DID I MENTION, I WANT TO MOVE!!!????

2 comments:

Julie Q said...

In our park, the unit must be on your lot. I can't imagine why it would have to be on another side of the house. Ours is too big for little fingers to get near the fan, but I do know some are shorter and that could get dangerous. I'd definately complain and see what they would have to do about that. At least make them put something around it to keep little ones away you know? But again, that sucks. Mobile home lots are small enough without having to share them. :(

We had them agree to install a/c before we bought this house. We weren't going to live in a mobile home without it. ;) We did before and well, I feel so sorry for you that you don't have it.

I was soooo hoping to find good news about your loan! Good luck with that! I hope you get it!

LosingSanity said...

Julie, that's what I thought...that the units went in your yard for YOUR central air! Grrrr! Anyway, I am also getting frustrated about the loan ordeal. I have been patient, but I am ready to move! I want this to get moving! IM sure you will see more posts ranting about it. Probably one tonight...as soon as I finish installing the antivirus on our pc.