Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Late night, conversation and pre-approvals

Yeah, I have a lot to say tonight. The question is, will I get it all in before an interruption?
LATE NIGHT-
The kids are both still up! I am at my wit's end with it. Sebastian crying most of the time, Makenneh being demanding. UGh. JUST GO TO BED ALREADY! Sebastian's poor bum is red and raw from all the diarhea. I just put him in the tub to get some relief. Then, i took him out, dried his bottom off real good and caked it with ointment to provide a barrier. Hopefully that will get him through the night.

Jeremy stayed home today bc he had the diarhea all night and early part of the day. That is gonna suck on the paycheck, as he gets no sick days, personal days, etc. But, very hard to get to work and stay there when you can't stay off the toilet. And he'd prob kill me (no not literally) if he knew I put this here, but a few times he wasnt even able to get to the bathroom in time. So, definitely not a situation to take to work!

CONVERSATION
I thoroughly enjoy the talking stage Makenneh is at. She carries on full conversationg now. It is so neat to talk with her. I especially like when she is telling a story and gets the hands going and completes it with the facial expressions. Today, she was telling about how she got the boo boos on her knees. "I run, I fall down. I run and fall down. I get boo boos. Right here, mom." I can't even begin to convey the expressions she used. It was so cute!

PRE-APPROVALS-
Well, I emailed Jamie, our loan officer, to see where we were at with our loan. He emailed back that he has been "shopping" lenders and thinks he has found one. He was waiting to hear back from them. Well, when I was talking to Tiffney tonight (who still works with Jamie on the loans she originated) she said that they got a pre-approval from that lender. Now, Jamie will submit our paperwork and see what conditions they come back with. As long as the conditions are ones we can meet, we will be able to proceed. Hoping that there are very minimal, if any conditions. Bc I want this to go through. Some conditions, if any of you are wondering, include things like a home inspection, appraisal, pipi (meaning you have to have 2 months of payments in the bank. and they like the money to be aged, meaning that you can't borrow from someone..it is preferred that it has been in an account for more than 30 days). Which, if they request pipi, we are probably screwed....bc we don't even have a bank account, much less with that kind of money just sitting in it. So, we are hoping that that isnt one of the conditions. If it is one, hopefully its one that they don't verify, bc then the loan officer/bank can get creative.

AND NOW JUST SOME TALK
Well, both kids are now in bed. Kenneh fell asleep watching Toy Story and I just put Sebastian in the crib, said a silent prayer that he goes to sleep. So far, so good.

My sister had a great time in Vegas. She said they were treated like royalty. Now it's back to reality for her. She is trying to find a church/hall for their wedding. She is thinking of having an outside wedding, which would be beautiful, IF it doesn't rain. Here in Michigan, the weather is so unpredictable, i was too afraid to do an outside wedding. But, if it works out and she can have a back up plan for bad weather, it would be very nice. The hall dilemma is created bc they both have large families and need something that will hold everyone comfortably. That tends to double the price!

And, could this place be haunted...lol. A toy in the kids' room keeps going off...only at night. Both last night and tonight. I chalk it up to the cats. Except, i think both cats are outside, right now. Hmmmmm. Interesting. Anyway, "I ain't afraid of no ghosts!" LOL.

Then, as im sitting here typing...i hear a man's voice...in my yard. (in trailer parks, you hear everything, almost). I get up, planning ot shut the door and see a man running through my yard...its the neighbor. WTF? I think he was chasing his dog or something. Interesting. I soooo can't wait to get out of here. Please, God, let this loan go through. I want my kids to have their own bedrooms. I want room for their toys. I want storage for all of our stuff. I want a place that has room for company. I want a bit more privacy. I want, I want, I want. LOL.

Well, now that I have bored you all to tears, I will resign for the evening...lol.
I think I am going to get ready for bed. No quiet time for me tonight. The kids ate it all up by staying up so late=(

Mama said there would be days like this......She just didn't say there would be so damn many of em!

1 comment:

Julie Q said...

Bummer the approval is taking so long! Hopefully you can meet the conditions. Good to know they may want you have that much in the bank for over 30 days. When/if the time comes for us. Right now, it feels like never. :(

Anyway, I'm hoping for you!

Makenneh sounds like a cutie pie. :)

Oh and I hear you on the toys! We could use a basement and a half! ;) And then, we go buy more!