Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Pics from the picnic



Here's some pics from the Memorial Picnic in the Park. The kids really did have a blast~

Makenneh seemed to overcome her fear of playscapes while at the park as well. When Jeremy first took her to the playscape, she was slow and cautious on it. And she wouldn't dare go near it without a trusted adult with her. Then, as the afternoon wore on, she would go and play by herself and even went down the slide all on her own!!! I was so proud of her!

And Sebastian, well, what can i say??? This kid attempted to go down the slide head first many a times!!! HE is my dare devil and makes up for all the little fears sissy has!

3 comments:

The other me said...

awwwwww, it looks like they ahd the best time!! I love just watching little people at the park in the sun!!

JEFFY said...

Precious children and babies! I would love to have 10 or 15. These are priceless! You're a good good Mommie! Kiss King

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»