Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers, grandmothers, aunts and any woman who has touched the life of a child(or two or three...lol).

Our Mother's Day plans include going out for lunch with mom. It will be my parents and my brother and sister and their families and me and my family. I am not sure if Im looking forward to going out to eat, because the restaraunts are going to be swamped. We are hoping that because we are planning to go early, that we will avoid some crowds. My brother has to work at 4, so we plan on going around noon. The restaraunt we chose does not take reservations, so we will see.


Anyway, I am not feeling too good(go figure!) and Im gonna get off here and relax!

Enjoy your day!



2 comments:

Julie Q said...

Happy Mothers Day to you too! :)

We are going to the Texas Roadhouse for dinner. :) They don't take reservations either. They do have call ahead seating though. If it is busy, you can let them know when you will be coming.

Have a good day! I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»